Posted by
nipolwil24191
On Sunday, January 16, 2011
Philips Sonicare Philips Sonicare FlexCare Rechargeable Sonic Toothbrush with Sanitizer
In Stock.
this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.
★★★★★
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
(524 customer reviews)
Price : $179.99
 |
Product Features : Philips Sonicare
* ProResults brush head provides better plaque removal and a comfort-enhanced brushing experience * Integrated UV sanitizer safeguards against bacteria * 2-minute timer helps ensure dental professional recommended brushing time * Green light level tracks battery charge and yellow light signals when to recharge * Compact charger lets you enjoy FlexCare while you're on the go
Product Description : Philips Sonicare 3-Modes and 2-Routines for a Custom Clean
Advanced cleaning: "Fit" teet
Customer Reviews : Philips Sonicare
This review is from: Philips Sonicare FlexCare Rechargeable Sonic Toothbrush with Sanitizer (Health and Beauty)
I have been a awfully happy Oral-B (Braun) user for concerning the last four years. throughout that point I've passed through a pair of of their higher-end brushes. I've never been one to bad-mouth Sonicare, as a result of it is a sensible brush, however I simply most well-liked the smaller size of the Oral-B, beside the pop-off brush heads. currently but, Sonicare has modified that with their new model, the Flexcare.
I purchased this model as a result of it absolutely was suggested by a dentist who said that the new Flexcare isn't simply a brand new variety of brush, however that it really encompasses a greatly improved brushing technology. So, I bought a brush on-line and proceeded to undertake it out. Wow.
After having used the Flexcare, it does not even appear attainable to match it to my recent Oral-B (which is merely a year recent.) Philips Sonicare brush really looks twenty years a lot of advanced, which isn't an exaggeration. it's somewhat of a high-pitch to it which does not hassle me, however the important story is within the vibration. the comb looks to figure exponentially higher with eightieth less vibration; it is a dream to use. I really get unhappy once it auto-shuts off once the brushing cycle, one thing that I want it did not do. Also, and maybe most vital, is that it seems like it cleans my teeth higher than my Oral-B. once using the Flexcare for awhile, I went back to my recent Oral-B, simply to match... As soon as I turned it on, i could not believe that I
Tag : Philips Sonicare
Philips Sonicare, Cheap Philips Sonicare, Low Price Philips Sonicare, Best Price Philips Sonicare,Discount Philips Sonicare,Philips Sonicare for sale |
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment